Taco Bell, a global fast food and restaurant chain, has launched a TellTheBell survey. The official Taco Bell survey offers its customers a fair reward for their feedback on the service they receive.
So if you visit Taco Bell this week and get your receipt, it could be a lucky day for you and you could be one of the survey winners. The TellTheBell survey has been around for a long time. Responding to this survey is also very easy for all customers.
Have you ever been to a Taco Bell store to eat delicious tacos with vegetables and meat? I don’t regret it for a day. But did you know that Taco Bell has become a major competitor in foods like McDonald’s and KFC? And like any large company, Taco Bell has its own Taco Bell comment forum called the TelltheBell survey. In this comment forum, customers can express their true opinions.
TellTheBell Survey Eligibility:
To participate in the TellTheBell survey, you must meet certain conditions listed below. Check the same here:
- Please keep your order receipt in a safe place after shopping at the Taco Bell restaurant.
- A unique 16-digit survey code is required on the receipt to participate in the survey.
- Otherwise, you will need information such as the store number, date, and time of your visit to Taco Bell.
- The participant’s age must be at least 18 years old. People under the age of 18 cannot participate in the survey.
- Only a legal resident of the United States or the District of Columbia can complete the questionnaire for this survey.
- A participant can only complete the survey once per purchase receipt.
- Complete the survey within 7 days of your visit to Taco Bell.
If you decide to take the survey, say the keyword bell, you will have free access to the contest portal. The spaces reserved for you are available in due time on the competition portal. A lottery will be held for this slot machine and one lucky special customer will be announced as the winner of the TelltheBell survey with a prize of $ 500.